Salmon Stuffed Deviled Eggs
- Yield: 16 servings
- 1 (5-ounce) can wild Alaskan salmon, drained
- 8 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/2cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1tablespoon capers, minced; plus 16 capers for garnish
- 2tablespoons minced chives
- 1tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Smoked paprika (optional)
- Mash salmon bones and skin together with fish (or mash bones separately and add back into remainder of fish). Set aside.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks. Using a fork, mash together yolks, salmon, yogurt, minced capers, chives, mustard, lemon juice and pepper. Spoon yolk mixture into egg white halves. Top with a whole caper and sprinkle with smoked paprika, if using. Serve immediately or cover and chill.