- Yield 4 servings
Open a can of salmon and throw together this easy lunch salad. You might even find yourself using it in a sandwhich.
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 (14-ounce) cn water-packed red salmon, drained, bones removed, and flaked
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, dillweed, lemon rind and lemon juice. Stir in the salmon, celery, red onion and capers. Season with salt and pepper.