- Yield 4 servings
Looking to impress, but no time to cook? Salmon Marsala has a sophisticated earthy flavor.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 pound sliced mushrooms
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- 1/3 cup Marsala cooking wine
- 3/4 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- Heat oil and sauté onion, garlic, and mushrooms in a large nonstick skillet until veggies are tender.
- Cooking salmon for 4 minutes in skillet, and make sure to cook evenly on both sides. Mix together wine, broth and cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Add wine mixture to salmon just before it appears done. Gently stir until mixture thickens.