- Yield 6 servings
A perfect creamy spread for showers and parties
"This recipe came from my mother-in-law. She loved it. I serve it at showers and parties, but I also like to make it and eat it myself on crackers."
- 1 (15-ounce) can salmon
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Remove bones and skin from salmon. Mix with rest of the ingredients.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Serve with crackers.
Viola Parker, Russellville, Ky.