- Yield 1 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 10 mins
Ry smoked salmon, layered with cream cheese, tomato and red onion, for a new take on a club sandwich.
- 3 slices King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread
- 1 -- pepperoncini
- 1/2 ounce black olives
- 3 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 3 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 -- ripe tomato, sliced
- 1 ounce red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces cucumber, sliced
- 2 -- lettuce leaves
- 1 -- pickle spear
- 2 -- cherry tomatoes
- Toast King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread on both sides.
- On a 6-inch skewer, thread pepperoncini and black olives halfway up; set aside.
- To assemble sandwich, spread cream cheese on one side of each slice of bread. On the first slice of bread, top the cream cheese with half of the salmon, tomato, onion, cucumber and lettuce. Top with second piece of bread and repeat with remaining half of fillings. Top with third piece of bread. Slice into four equal triangles, securing with skewers.
- Add pickle and tomatoes for garnish.