- Yield 2 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 10 mins
This recipe, using canned salmon, is quick and easy, with ingredients that can be kept on hand for preparation on busy days.
- 1 -- (7.5-ounce) can salmon, drained and skin removed
- 1/4 cup plain, dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 whole egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons horseradish (may substitute with chili sauce)
- -- Nonstick cooking spray
- Mix all ingredients together in medium bowl. Form into 4 patties equal size patties.
- Coat medium nonstick pan with vegetable oil spray; heat over medium-high heat. Cook salmon cakes on both sides until golden brown.