Salmon, Blueberries and Lemon Salad
- Yield 4 servings
- 8 cups salad greens, in small pieces
- 1 pound salmon fillet, poached
- 1 1/2 cups fresh Chilean blueberries
- -- Lemon zest to garnish
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- -- Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Divide salad greens on four salad plates. Tear salmon into medium pieces and arrange on greens.
- Sprinkle on blueberries. Top with lemon zest. In a jar with a lid, add all vinaigrette
- ingredients. Shake well. Serve salads chilled with the dressing alongside.