Salmon Bake with Pecan Crunch Coating
- Yield 4 servings
This is a quick-and-easy entree.
- 4 -- (4 to 6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- -- Fresh parsley springs and lemon slices for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450F. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place fillets, skin-side down, in a lightly greased 9×13-inch pan. Combine mustard, butter and honey and brush over the fillets. Bake 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Garnish with parsley and lemon slices.
Recipe reprinted with permission from St. Andrew’s School’s First Come First Served, In Savannah (St. Andrew’s School, Savannah, Georgia, 2001).