Salad by Steve
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1-- Red Apple, unpeeled, cut in large bite-size pieces
- 1/2 - 1can Cannellini beans
- 1/4-- Onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/2-- Cucumber, sliced or chunked
- 2tablespoons Bacon bits
- 2tablespoons Sundried tomato, fine chopped
- 1/2 - 1cup Celery or fennel cut in slivers
This made enough for 2 small bowls, and all measurements are estimated. The Sundried Tomato we had on hand was jarred in oil.
Use any dressing you like; we had a Tuscan-style viniagrette, but any viniagrette would be great. Best served with coarse Italian or French bread, or crackers – your choice.