Ruby’s Frozen Chocolate Pie
- 1 Oreo chocolate pie crust
- 12 ounces Semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 2-3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 12 ounces Cool Whip, partially thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Stir and melt chocolate chips, sugar and milk together; let cool.
- Use electric mixer to combine chocolate, cream cheese and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Add Cool Whip and beat until well mixed.
- Fill pie crust, swirling on top and cover with pecans. Press lightly to keep nuts in place and invert plastic cover from Oreo crust on top.
- Freeze overnight. Remove from freezer at least a half hour before needed and serve very cold.