Ruby's Frozen Chocolate Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 Oreo chocolate pie crust
- 12ounces Semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 2-3tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3tablespoons milk
- 12ounces Cool Whip, partially thawed
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 4ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4cup chopped pecans
- Stir and melt chocolate chips, sugar and milk together; let cool.
- Use electric mixer to combine chocolate, cream cheese and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Add Cool Whip and beat until well mixed.
- Fill pie crust, swirling on top and cover with pecans. Press lightly to keep nuts in place and invert plastic cover from Oreo crust on top.
- Freeze overnight. Remove from freezer at least a half hour before needed and serve very cold.