Roy’s Deep Fried Chicken Gizzards
- Yield: 2-4 servings
- 1pound chicken gizzards, cleaned
- 1cup whole milk buttermilk
- 2tablespoons sriracha
- 1tablespoon everglades seasoning
- 1cup self rising flour
- 1 1/2tablespoons seasoning salt
- 2teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1teaspoon black pepper
- Marinate chicken gizzards in buttermilk, Sriracha and everglades seasoning overnight.
- Drain chicken livers. In a mixing bowl combine flour, seasoning salt, paprika and black pepper. Dredge chicken gizzards in mix and make sure you coat evenly.
- Heat deep fryer to 320F. Deep fry for 4-6 minutes or until golden brown (gizzards will cook quickly). Drain on paper towels and serve with hot sauce.