Royal Roast Beef Panini
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 5 mins
A grilled sandwich using sliced roast beef from the deli and sweet Hawaiian bread is easy and delicious for a tailgating party.
- -- Deli sliced roast beef
- 8 slices sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 -- green jalapeno chilies, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 -- (16-ounce) round loaf, King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread
- Preheat your panini sandwich press.
- Cut four one-inch thick vertical slices into the King's Hawaiian round loaf and cut each slice in half (symmetrically). Layer roast beef, cheddar, chilies and tomatoes on four half-slices of bread (equally distribute each, or to taste).
- Top with remaining half-slices of bread and place sandwiches into the press.
- Depending on the heat, remove after 2-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.