- Yield 10 to 12 servings
"When I take this to covered dish events, I've learned to bring copies of the recipe."
- 1 (10-ounce) can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 soup can water
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes or fresh chopped onion
- 1/2 stick margarine
- 10 to 12 small potatoes, peeled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, mix Rotel tomatoes, cheddar cheese soup, cream of mushroom soup, water, onion, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour mixture over potatoes in a greased baking dish.
- Place margarine slices on top and bake for one hour or until potatoes are soft when stuck with fork.
Dee McDonald, LaPorte, Texas