Rosemary Kale Chicken Soup
- Yield servings
This Chicken Soup is a great way to get kids to eat nutrient-packed kale.
- 2 quarts homemade chicken broth
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 cups kale
- 1 sprig rosemary, stem removed, leaves finely chopped
- 1 cup cooked organic chicken breast
- sea salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a large pot over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil.
- Turn heat to low and simmer, covered, until veggies are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Add sea salt and pepper to taste.
Reprinted with permission from The Healthy Gluten-Free Life by Tammy Credicott, Victory Belt Publishing, Inc.