Rosemary Apricot Pork Tenderloin
- Yield 8 servings
- Prep 30 mins
- Cook 20 mins
Preserves, rosemary and garlic glaze roasted pork tenderloin. Serve over creamy polenta with brussels sprouts.
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons finely minced rosemary
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Brush pork with 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper. Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook until brown on all sides, turning often, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer pan to oven, and roast pork until meat thermometer registers 150F, about 15 minutes.
- While pork roasts, combine preserves, lemon juice and garlic.
- Remove pan from oven and brush jam mixture over pork. Let rest 8 minutes. Cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Serve on top of polenta. Drizzle sauce on top.
Recipe by Chef Jon Ashton.