Rosemary Apricot Pork Tenderloin
- Yield 8 servings
- Prep 30 mins
- Cook 20 mins
Preserves, rosemary and garlic glaze roasted pork tenderloin. Serve over creamy polenta with brussels sprouts.
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 tablespoons finely minced rosemary
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Brush pork with 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook until brown on all sides, turning often, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer pan to oven, and roast pork until thermometer registers 150F, about 15 minutes.
- While pork roasts, combine preserves, lemon juice and garlic.
- Remove pan from oven and brush jam mixture over pork. Let rest 8 minutes. Cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Drizzle sauce on top. Serves with Creamy Cheese Polenta with Sauteed Brussels Sprouts.
Recipe by Chef Jon Ashton.
For more dinner recipes under 400 calories and with less than 20 grams of fat, check out our FREE 25 Dinners on a Diet Recipe Collection for the iPad on iTunes.