- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs, about 1 tablespoon chopped
- 1 1/2 to 2pounds salmon fillets (I used sockeye)
- 1tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2pinches sea salt
- 1pinch pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F. Peel and chop garlic. Set aside.
- Chop the rosemary. Set aside.
- Place salmon on a baking sheet. Note: cover with foil because it’s easier to clean. Distribute olive oil evenly on salmon. Add salt and pepper over the fillet. Next, add the rosemary and garlic and lightly press into salmon.
- Place in oven. Throw in some fresh green beans lightly coated in extra virgin olive oil and a dash of salt. Roast for 10 to 12 minutes until the salmon is flaky and green beans are tender.
—Recipe by Meredith Steele, In Sock Monkey Slippers