Rosa Mexicano’s Pomegranate Margarita
- Yield servings
A splash of pomegranate juice adds a fruity touch to classic margarita.
- 2 ounces white tequila
- 1/2 ounce Triple Sec
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh pomegranate juice
- 6 to 8 ounces ice cubes
- Lime slice
- For pitcher (serves 6):
- 12 ounces white tequila
- 3 ounces Triple Sec
- 6 ounces fresh lime juice
- 6 tablespoons fresh pomegranate juice
- 36 to 40 ice cubes
- Lime slices
- Add tequila, Triple Sec and juices to blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into margarita glasses and garnish with lime slices.
Recipe courtesy of Rosa Mexicano restaurants.