- Yield: 3 dozens
"My daughter gave me this recipe for roll-ups. It's become a favorite for parties and family get-togethers."
- 4 (9-inch) flour tortillas
- 8ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1bunch lettuce, any kind
- 8ounces mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 to 1pound deli-sliced turkey, beef or ham
- 1 red or green bell pepper, finely chopped
- Spread 2 ounces of cream cheese evenly over the entire surface of each tortilla. Layer several leaves of lettuce over the cream cheese. Evenly divide and layer the mozzarella, meat and pepper over the lettuce. Roll each wrap very tightly into a large cigar shape. Cut the rolls into 1-inch slices, and place on a serving platter. Discard the ends. Yield: about 3 dozen roll-ups.
—Carolyn Cheek, London, Ky.