Rocky Road Brownies
- Yield 4
Keep the fact that these brownies are low-fat to yourself and just enjoy the praise.
- 1 (20 1/2-ounce) package light fudge brownie mix
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated skimmed milk
- 1 (10-ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Coat a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, substituting evaporated milk for water.
- Pour into baking pan and bake according to package directions. Do not overbake. Remove from oven and top evenly with marshmallows, pecans and chocolate chips. Return to oven 3 to 5 minutes, just until topping is warmed and begins to melt together. Let cool in pan on a rack 20 to 30 minutes before cutting into squares.