Rock Star Blue Butter Biscuittes
- Yield: 2 1/2 dozen
- 2 1/4cups all purpose baking mix
- 2/3cup whole milk butter milk**more if needed**
- 3ounces blue cheese
- 3ounces italian blend cheese
- 2tablespoons butter, cut in small pieces
- 1tablespoon roasted garlic
- 1 1/2teaspoons italian herbs, dry
- preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. on a lightly dusted surface, knead a few times until well mixed. cut dough with a mini-biscuit cutter. place biscuits on a silicon mat on greased cookie sheet.
- bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown. brush with butter and even a lil' honey!