Roasted Vegetable Gnocchi
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 eggplant
- 1 onion
- 2 bell peppers
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Chop eggplant, onion and bell peppers into cubes.
- Combine the chopped vegetables with minced garlic, olive oil and salt. Roast the mixture at 425F for 20-25 minutes.
- Cook gnocchi according to package instructions, or boil for about 3 minutes.
- Toss the vegetables and gnocchi together with garlic powder, red pepper flakes, grated Parmesan, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Posted with permission from The Forest Feast: Simple Vegetarian Recipe from My Cabin in the Woods (Stewart, Tabori & Chang, 2014).