Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
- Yield 4 servings
These potatoes are a total crowd-pleaser. They’re so sweet and crunchy that no one can stop eating them. Plus, they’re super easy to make.—Jack Witherspoon
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 cups dried breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sweet Hungarian paprika
- 3 sweet potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch thick wedges
- Preheat oven to 425F. Spray a roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour olive oil into a medium bowl. Combine breadcrumbs, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper and paprika in a shallow bowl.
- Dip each potato wedge into olive oil to coat on both sides, shake off excess oil, then dredge in breadcrumb mixture to coat evenly. Place in prepared roasting pan. Repeat with remaining wedges. Bake about 45 minutes, turning every 15 minutes so the potatoes will be crispy on all side. Serve immediately.