Roasted Red Pepper Dip with Pecans
- Yield 7 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Pecans add flavor, nutrition and texture to this colorful dip.
- 1 -- garlic clove
- 2 -- red or orange bell peppers, roasted
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar or any kind of vinegar
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (or enough to make dip creamy)
- Place garlic in food processor; pulse until chopped. Add remaining ingredients and process until creamy.
- Serve with shrimp cocktail, raw veggies, crackers or pita bread. Makes about 1 3/4 cups.