Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Pizza
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 (11-ounce) pre-made pizza crust dough
- 1 (7-ounce) container roasted red pepper hummus
- 1/2cup chopped tomato
- 1/2cup chopped green pepper
- 3 sliced red onion
- 1/3cup sliced Kalamata or black olives
- 1 1/2cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1teaspoon dried basil
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Roll pizza dough into a large oval. Spread hummus evenly over crust. Top with tomatoes, green peppers, red onion, olives, cheese and basil.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until cheese melts and crust is browned. Serves 4.
Recipe by cookbook author Holly Clegg of Baton Rouge, La.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 460
- Fat 18g
- Cholesterol 25mg
- Sodium 1580mg
- Carbohydrate 55g
- Fiber 5g
- Protein 20g