- Yield 6 servings
- Prep 20 mins
- Cook 60 mins
Discover the transforming power of smoked paprika!
Smoked Sweet or Spicy Paprika Salt is available from Didi Davis Food, LLC, www.dididavisfood.com
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, scrubbed, trimmed and dried
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Smoked Sweet or Spicy Paprika Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F. Cut potatoes into 4 wedges each, cut in half if very small. Place in a large bowl and drizzle with oil. Sprinkle generously with Smoked Paprika Salt and pepper, and toss until potatoes are completely coated with oil and the salt and pepper is evenly mixed in.
- Transfer potatoes to a shallow baking dish and spread evenly into one layer. You do not want the pan too crowded or potatoes will steam. Roast for 20 minutes. Toss with a metal spatula and roast for another 20 minutes. Toss again and continue roasting about 20 minutes, until potatoes are tender when pierced with the tip of a knife; total cooking time is usually about 1 hour. Transfer to a bowl and serve with a small bowl of Smoked Sweet or Spicy Paprika Salt. Serves 4 to 6.
Recipe courtesy of Didi Davis Food, LLC, http://www.dididavisfood.com