Roasted Potato Salad
- Yield 6 to 8 servings
"This Roasted Potato Salad recipe is a favorite that I use so much for family reunions and for our fellowship meals at church."
- 4 cups red potatoes
- Vegetable oil or cooking spray
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 to 1 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Scrub the potatoes, and cut them into bite-sized pieces, leaving the skins on. Roast them on a lightly oiled cookie sheet until tender, about 25 minutes. Allow them to cool. Mix the potatoes with the eggs, bacon, onion, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Chill thoroughly.
Recipe by Vesta McLean, Galax, Va.