Roasted Pears with Goat Cheese and Pancetta
- Yield 6 servings
Either as an appetizer or salad course, this sensational pear creation will put everyone in a festive mood .
- 3 pears, cut into halves and cored
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 ounces pancetta, julienned
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon julienned fresh mint
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Arrange pears on a baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with cheese, prosciutto, olive oil and vinegar. Roast in oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until pears are tender yet firm when pierced with a knife. Top with mint.
- Serve warm or room temperature as an appetizer or on a bed of dressed greens as a salad.