Chilean Fresh Fruit Association
- 3 pears, cut into halves and cored
- 2ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 2ounces pancetta, julienned
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- 2tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1tablespoon julienned fresh mint
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Arrange pears on a baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with cheese, prosciutto, olive oil and vinegar. Roast in oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until pears are tender yet firm when pierced with a knife. Top with mint.
- Serve warm or room temperature as an appetizer or on a bed of dressed greens as a salad.