- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 30 mins
Get acquainted with the humble parsnip and discover its true beauty.
For pretty "curled" slices, peel and cut the parsnips a day ahead. Cover with water and refrigerate.
- 4 or 5 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into large sticks (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Toss together all ingredients except mint and sage. Roast 30 minutes, or until tender. Toss with herbs.