- Yield: servings
- 6-- chicken thighs
- 1can 14.5 ounce diced tomatoes with onion
- 1pint fresh cherry or grape tomatoes
- 3cloves garlic (minced)
- 2-- fresh basil leaves (finely chopped)
- 1-- 2 tablespoons fresh marjoram
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- teaspoon pepper
- 2tablespoons oil (olive, canola or veg.)
In a 9×12 baking dish, mince garlic cloves into the salt, add tomatoes, fresh and canned (do not drain), add basil, marjoram and salt, mix.
Lightly sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place on top of tomatoe mixture, drizzle with oil, and bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes (stirring once and turning chicken pieces).
Serve with crusty bread or over fresh pasta.