Roasted Date Appetizer
- Yield: 12 pieces
- 12 Medjool date
- 12 thinly sliced piece of smoked prosciutto
- 12 teaspoon shredded Fontina goat cheese
- Honey and balsamic vinegar
- Wild arugula
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Make a small slice (length-wise) on the Medjool dates and remove the pits.
- Fill dates with Fontina fontal then wrap with sliced prosciutto.
- Place dates on a baking sheet pan and cook for 15 minutes, or until the prosciutto is crispy.
- Place wild arugula on a serving tray and add the dates. Top with goat cheese crumble and drizzle with vincotto or balsamic vinegar and honey.
Recipe Courtesy of Due Forni