Roasted Corn with Bacon and Onion
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- 4pieces ears corn, shucked
- 2teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4cup chopped red onion
- 6slices center-cut bacon, cooked until crisp and crumbled
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Brush the corn all over with the oil and place the corn on the prepared pan.
- Roast for 20 minutes, until the corn is golden brown and tender, turning halfway through cooking.
- When the corn is cool enough to handle, cut the corn from the cobs and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the onion, bacon, parsley, and vinegar and toss to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper before serving.
— From Robin Takes 5: 500 Recipes, 5 Ingredients or Less, 500 Calories or Less, for 5 Nights/Week at 5:00 PM / Andrews McMeel Publishing
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 147
- Fat 7g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 9mg
- Sodium 201mg