Roasted Cauliflower Veggie Tacos
- Yield: 6 servings
- 6 flour tortillas
- 5 radishes
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1head cauliflower
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced Avocado
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Hot sauce
1. Toast tortillas lightly on each side under the broiler, then wrap in foil to keep warm while you make the filling.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. Cut radishes into 8 wedges each. Toss with lime juice.
4. Put florets from cauliflower head on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with cumin, paprika, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
5. Roast until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
6. Serve in tortillas topped with radishes, shredded lettuce, sliced avocado, shredded Monterey Jack cheese and hot sauce.