Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1 1/4pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2tablespoons canola oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate
- 1/2cup coarsely chopped toasted hazelnuts
- Finely grated zest of 1 lime
- 1tablespoon finely grated orange zest
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Put the Brussels sprouts in a medium roasting pan, toss with the oil, and season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven until light golden brown and a knife inserted into the centers goes in without any resistance, about 45 minutes.
- Transfer the sprouts to a large bowl and add the pomegranate molasses, pomegranate seeds, hazelnuts, and lime and orange zests. Season with salt as needed.
“Reprinted from Bobby Flay’s Bar Americain Cookbook by Bobby Flay, with Stephanie Banyas and Sally Jackson Copyright © 2011.”