Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic, Sun-Dried Tomato and Feta
- Yield: 6 servings
- 2pounds slender asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1tablespoon butter, cut into small pieces
- 1tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Place asparagus in a baking dish. Distribute bits of butter over asparagus; drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake 15 minutes, turning asparagus occasionally, until asparagus is golden brown and tender. Sprinkle with sun-dried tomatoes, cheese and balsamic vinegar.
Recipe by Chef Steven Petusevsky
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 130
- Fat 7g
- Cholesterol 15mg
- Sodium 250mg
- Carbohydrate 10g
- Fiber 4g
- Protein 6g