Roast Pork Tenderloin Sliders with Cranberry Sauce
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1pound pork tenderloin
- 1/2-- red onion, halved and very thinly sliced
- 1/2cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4teaspoon salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1/2teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 8-- dinner rolls, white, whole wheat, or combination, split horizontally
- 3/4cup cranberry sauce, jellied or whole berry
In a small bowl, combine onion, red wine vinegar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt, stirring to dissolve salt. Let stand at room temperature for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, preheat oven to 450F. Season tenderloin on all sides with salt and pepper. Place tenderloin in shallow pan and roast for 20-25 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 155F. Remove pork from oven and let rest 5 minutes. Cut pork into thin slices. Drain onion mixture.
Arrange bottom halves of rolls on a work surface. Spread with cranberry sauce, and then top with pork and pickled onions, dividing all evenly. Add top halves of rolls and serve.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 240
- Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 33g
- Sodium 340mg
- Carbohydrate 33g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 17g