Roast Chicken with Gremolata
- Yield 6 servings
Gremolata is a bright combination of fresh lemon, garlic, parsley and olive oil. This version has Parmigiano Reggiano cheese added. Serve the gremolata cold with the chicken. Use the leftover as a marinade for chicken, pork or seafood or serve with pasta.
- 1 -- (3-pound) chicken
- 2 -- garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- -- Finely grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 ounces grated Parmigano Reggiano cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place chicken in oven and bake 2 hours or until done.
- To make gremolata, combine all ingredients and mix well. Serve gremolata with chicken.