Roast Beef Sandwiches with Horseradish
- Yield 1 servings
Make a cool deli sandwich with ciabatta rolls and sliced roast beef.
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 whole-wheat ciabatta roll
- 1 slice smoked provolone
- 1/2 ounce arugula
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli-style roast beef
- To prepare sauce, combine horseradish, sour cream, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spread both halves of ciabatta roll with horseradish sauce. Layer bottom half with roast beef, cheese and arugula. Top with remaining roll half. Serves 1.
Recipe by Karry Hosford, High Cotton, Natchez, Miss.