Roast Beef Sandwiches with Horseradish
- Yield: 1 servings
- 1tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1tablespoon sour cream
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 whole-wheat ciabatta roll
- 1slice smoked provolone
- 1/2ounce arugula
- 1/4pound thinly sliced deli-style roast beef
- To prepare sauce, combine horseradish, sour cream, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spread both halves of ciabatta roll with horseradish sauce. Layer bottom half with roast beef, cheese and arugula. Top with remaining roll half. Serves 1.
Recipe by Karry Hosford, High Cotton, Natchez, Miss.