Rio Star Grapefruit Margarita
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1/4cup sugar
- 1/4cup salt
- Lime wedges
- 4cups Texas Rio Star Grapefruit Juice (about 6 grapefruit)
- 2 shots orange liqueur or triple sec
- 8 shots tequila
- 1 Teas Rio Star Grapefruit, wedged
- Combine sugar and salt in a wide plate of bowl. Rim glass with lime wedge and dip in sugar and salt mixture.
- Combine grapefruit juice, orange liqueur and tequila in a pitcher and stir. Pour over ice and garnish with fresh grapefruit wedge and mint.
Recipe courtesy of TexaSweet