Rio Star Grapefruit, Mango and Grilled Steak Salad
- Yield 4 servings
A delicious bed of mixed greens is topped with citrus fruit and tender grilled steak for a hearty and healthy entree.
- 1 -- Texas Rio Star Grapefruit, sectioned
- 1 -- (12-ounce) boneless beef top loin steak (1-inch thick)
- 1 -- (10-ounce) package torn mixed salad greens
- 1 -- mango, sliced
- 3/4 cup refrigerated blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- -- Cracked black pepper
- Sprinkle both sides of steak with salt and pepper.
- Place steak on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium heat. Grill until desired doneness, turning once halfway through grilling. To serve, thinly slice steak across the grain.
- Arrange greens on a serving platter; top with meat, mango and grapefruit sections. Top with salad dressing and cracked black pepper.