Rio Grande Wrap
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1-- (15-ounce) can Ranch or Texas BBQ-style beans
- 1/4cup honey
- 3cups cooked, shredded pork roast
- 2cups cooked rice
- 2-- red or green jalapeño chiles, seeded and minced (optional)
- 2large flour tortillas
- 1cup shredded lettuce
- In small saucepan, combine beans and honey. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes; mash beans coarsely with back of fork; stir in pork, rice and chiles, if desired.
- To assemble wraps, lay tortillas on work surface. Spoon 3/4 cup pork mixture down center of each tortilla. Top each with 1/4 cup lettuce. Fold in sides to wrap.