Rio Grande Wrap
- Yield 4 servings
This easy burrito uses canned ranch-style beans and pork to fill flour tortillas.
- 1 -- (15-ounce) can Ranch or Texas BBQ-style beans
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 cups cooked, shredded pork roast
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 -- red or green jalapeño chiles, seeded and minced (optional)
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- In small saucepan, combine beans and honey. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes; mash beans coarsely with back of fork; stir in pork, rice and chiles, if desired.
- To assemble wraps, lay tortillas on work surface. Spoon 3/4 cup pork mixture down center of each tortilla. Top each with 1/4 cup lettuce. Fold in sides to wrap.