- 2 cups sugar
- 1-3/4 cup (7-oz jar) marshmallow creme
- 1-1/2 cup (12-oz can) evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1-1/4 cup semi-sweet choclate chips
- 1 cup Hershey's Milk Choclate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup broken nuts (optional)
Butter 9-inch square pan; set aside. In a seperated mixing bowl. Combine all the premeasured chocolate chips; set aside. Combine the sugar, marshmellow creme, evaporated milk and butter in a heavy 4-quart sauce pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full rolling boil; boil and stir 7 minutes. Remove from heat; immediately add chocolate chips, stirring until completely melted. Blend in vanilla; stir in nuts. Pour into prepared pan; cool completely. Cut into 1-inch squares.
Reduce sugar to 1-3/4 cups and semi-sweet chocolate chips to 1 cup. Add 1-8oz. Hershey's Dark Chocolate Bar, broken into pieces with the milk choclate chips. Or add 1 cup of Hershey's Dark Chocolate chips. Or substitute the milk choclate chips with 1-8oz. Hershey's Milk Choclate Bar, broken into pieces.