- Yield 8 servings
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons All-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Butter, melted
- 2 large Eggs, well beaten
- 3 cups Diced rhubarb
- 1 cup Sliced strawberries
- 3 tablespoons Tapioca
- 2 tablespoons Light brown sugar
- 1 -- Piecrust, 9 inch regular
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Combine sugar, nutmeg and flour. Stir in melted butter. Add eggs and beat with a whisk until smooth.
3. Sprinkle tapioca on piecrust. Place rhubarb and strawberries on top of tapioca. Pour egg mixture over top.
4. Bake 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350F and bake another 30 minutes. Sprinkle brown sugar on top while pie is warm.