- Yield 3/4 cups
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 0 mins
A piquant Remoulade as a creamy dunk for fish beats boring old tartar sauce any day.
Serve this piquant mayonnaise with fish or beef.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced shallots
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons drained capers, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced flat-leaf parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 dash Tabasco (or more, to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; whisk well.
—Recipe by Laraine Perri for Relish, Feb. 2011.