Red, White and Green Fusilli
- 1 pound fusilli
- 1 -- red onion, finely diced
- 3 -- garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mozzarella, diced
Cook pasta drain and keep warm.
Cook onion and garlic in hot oil for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, salt and pepper and cook until tomatoes are cooked through, 3 minutes or so. Stir in spinach and heat 2 minutes.
Divide pasta between 6 to 8 bowls. Top with tomato mixture and sprinkle with cheeses.