Red, White and Green Fusilli
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 1pound fusilli
- 1-- red onion, finely diced
- 3-- garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2tablespoons olive oil
- 4cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2teaspoons kosher salt
- 3/4teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4cups fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- 3/4cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 1/2cups fresh mozzarella, diced
- Cook pasta drain and keep warm.
- Cook onion and garlic in hot oil for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, salt and pepper and cook until tomatoes are cooked through, 3 minutes or so. Stir in spinach and heat 2 minutes.
- Divide pasta between 6 to 8 bowls. Top with tomato mixture and sprinkle with cheeses.