Red, White and Blue Summer Salad
- 3 cups cubed watermelon
- 3 cups seeded cubed cucumber
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup quartered red seedless grapes
- 2 cups crumbled feta cheese, divided
- 4 tablespoons chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- -- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a large bowl, combine, watermelon, cucumber, blueberries, red onion, grapes, basil and 1 3/4 cups of feta cheese. Mix well to combine.
In a separate bowl, combine honey, lime juice and mint. Mix well. Stream in olive oil and mix well. Pour dressing over salad, top with remaining feta cheese and serve.