- Yield: 5 servings
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 20 minutes
- 2tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2tablespoons thinly sliced garlic
- 2cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1can cannellini beans, with liquid (16 ounces)
- 2cups cooked green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1tablespoon julienne-cut fresh basil
- 2tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- lemon juice, as needed
blog comments powered by
- In a small sauté pan over low heat, add the olive oil and garlic and cook 5-7 minutes until the garlic is translucent. Pour into a large bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, beans, basil and balsamic vinegar to the bowl. Toss well. Adjust the seasoning with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
This recipe originally appeared as Red, White and Beans Salad on Bush Beans.