Red Velvet Punch
- Yield 25 servings
- Prep 15 mins
A simple and delicious punch to serve at showers or birthday parties.
- 80 ounces Cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 -- (6-ounce) can frozen pineapple juice, thawed
- 1 -- (6-ounce) can frozen lemon juice or lemonade, thawed
- 1 -- (6-ounce) can orange juice, thawed
- 64 ounces ginger ale (May use diet lemon-lime carbonated drink)
- Mix juices together in a large container. Add ginger ale (or diet lemon-lime carbonated drink) just before serving. Garnish with slices of lemon or lime.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Springfield Missouri Inc.’s Women Who Can Dish It Out (Springfield, Missouri, 1997).