Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Copycat
- 2 1/2cups biscuit mix (such as Bisquick)
- 2/3cup skim milk
- 3tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1tablespoon chopped scallions
- 4tablespoons melted butter
- 1teaspoon dried parsley
- 1teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Mix biscuit ingredients together. If the mixture is still too wet, add an additional tablespoon of biscuit mix. Scoop heaping tablespoons of biscuit mix onto baking sheet; space 2 inches apart. Bake for 9 minutes or until golden brown.
- While biscuits are baking, mix all topping ingredients together, except cheese.
- When biscuits are done, immediately sprinkle cheese over biscuits. Brush butter mixture over the biscuits until no butter mixture remains. Serve warm. If eating as leftovers, microwave for one minute.