Photo courtesy of Todd & Lindsey
- 2 1/2cups biscuit mix (such as Bisquick)
- 2/3cup skim milk
- 3tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1tablespoon chopped scallions
- 4tablespoons melted butter
- 1teaspoon dried parsley
- 1teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Mix biscuit ingredients together. If the mixture is still too wet, add an additional tablespoon of biscuit mix. Scoop heaping tablespoons of biscuit mix onto baking sheet; space 2 inches apart. Bake for 9 minutes or until golden brown.
- While biscuits are baking, mix all topping ingredients together, except cheese.
- When biscuits are done, immediately sprinkle cheese over biscuits. Brush butter mixture over the biscuits until no butter mixture remains. Serve warm. If eating as leftovers, microwave for one minute.
This recipe originally appeared as Red Lobster Biscuits (Without the Guilt) on toddlindsey.com.