Red and Green Rice
A super rice side dish with red and green bell pepper.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 3/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 2 cups chicken stock or broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 to 3 tablespoons almond chips or slivers
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan. Add onion and sauté until soft but not browned. Add remaining ingredient and stir to combine.
- Pour into a 2-quart baking dish with a lid. Bake 30 minutes, or until the rice is tender. Toss lightly with a fork before serving.
Upload a photo
You must be logged in to add recipes to your favorites
Login or register here