Ravioli with Arugula and Hot Chilies
- Yield 2 servings
Cook a package of refrigerated ravioli, add a few pantry staples and dinner is done.
- 1 pound uncooked prepared refrigerated ravioli of your choice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed dried red pepper flakes
- Juic of 1/2 lemon
- 1 1/4 cups fresh arugula
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Cook ravioli according to package directions until al dente. This usually takes about 4 minutes.
- Drain ravioli well and place in a large mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss until the arugula wilts slightly. Serve immediately.